Three things to remember:
- You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
- A review of over 2,800 properties in 8 cities found that staged properties, on average, sold in half the time that non-staged properties did.
- Most buyers make decisions about the property they see, within the first 15 seconds of entering the property.
One of the benefits of choosing to work with The Nathanson Brothers Team, is that we have put together a room by room guide for you, called, “101 Quick & Easy Tips to Make Your Property Show Like a Model Home.” The strategies in our guide are proven to help put more money in your pocket when selling and making a move.
If you’d like us to share this with you, simply let us know, at the top right of this page.
What Can Staging Do?
Adding cost-effective amenities, and improving the general cleanliness and condition of the property is what we call “staging.”
When a seller stages their property, one of two things happens:
- The property becomes more valuable than other comparable properties in that price range.
- The property gets moved up in price, and becomes the lowest priced in the next higher price bracket or category.*
*Based on the national best-seller, SHIFT: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller
More and more sellers today also see the value of investing in a pre-sale inspection on the property they are preparing to sell. Whether or not you are confident in the condition of the property, an inspection can either give us professional, third-party validation, or reveal issues you should attend to before you list your property – issues a buyer’s inspection would certainly uncover later, making them part of the final price negotiation. Please let us know if you’d like to be connected to one of our Preferred Home Inspection Partners to inquire about a pre-sale inspection.
Should we choose to go into business together, we will evaluate the current state of your property, and then do a complete walk through with you, to share with you our best tips of the trade, all to help increase the value of your property. Any repairs or improvements needed to maximize your property’s value and appeal will be identified and recommended.
Another great resource we can offer you is this 16 minute video, “Preparing Your Property to Sell.” If you’d like to watch this terrific video, simply let us know, and we’ll get you immediate access.